Welcome to Safety and Protection Management
Thank you for your interest in joining our elite team of security professionals.
SAPM has become the source for the most professional, best-trained security force in the area. There are minimum qualifications required to apply for employment at SAPM. Under no circumstances will we accept applications that do not fulfill these minimum qualifications.
We want you to know what the expectations are for candidates. Management holds the entire staff to very high standards for both conduct and daily performance. You must be able to demonstrate the personal and professional skills necessary to provide exceptional security services. You must also portray a professional, well-kept appearance. These standards are an expectation of the position.
Minimum Required Qualifications
To be considered for employment at SAPM you MUST:
- be at least 21 years old to apply
- possess a high school diploma or GED.
- be a U.S. citizen
- be able to pass a pre-employment background investigation
- not have any felony convictions, pending charges, or serious misdemeanors
- be able to evaluate, investigate, and report on security and enforcement incidents
- relate well with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- be able to diffuse potentially dangerous situations through effective oral communication
- maintain a working telephone and update any change of number
- possess a valid driver’s license
- be able to fulfill the requirements of a posted assignment
- wear our provided company uniform properly and maintain high standards for grooming and appearance
- hold a valid Illinois Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC)
- pass the 20 hour basic training course (Training classes may be available through SAPM)
Preferred Knowledge and Training
- 40 hour firearms certification course (Training classes may be available through SAPM)
- Knowledge of the Illinois Criminal Code
- Training in contemporary security techniques
- Previous experience is strongly preferred
Safety and Protection Management is a member of the National and State of Illinois security and protection associations.
Please email the application to email@example.com.